Tuesday, August 26, 2008

How Did the Model T Make Life Faster and Easier

When Henry Ford made the Model T getting around was easier and faster. The Model T was faster than a horse could go. The assemble line made cars faster to make. The prices of cars dropped when the assembly line was made. Also work hours changed from nine to eight hour days. Pay increased to five dollars. People from the south to the north were looking for jobs. When this happened people started to move to the north. After the Model T was made highways were constructed. Now thanks to Henry Ford we have cars, highways and life is easier. Written by Caleb German

2 comments:

Kelly T said...

Hey Caleb! You taught me something - I didn't know that worked changed from nine to eight hours a day! Way to go - great picture and great report!
Kelly

Mrs. Edwards said...

Caleb,
Great job on your report. The Model T really changed American life dramatically, didn't it?

Tonya,
I like your new header. I think I need to change the look of my blog a bit.

Amy