This week, Tonya and I had the opportunity to enjoy a week with no kids. This is the first time in 12 years! It has been a huge blessing to spend so much time together as a couple, but we miss our kids dearly. Saturday and Sunday can not come fast enough. While the girls were away visiting grandparents in Texas, we decided to clean the girls room and add some spice to their walls. They have been wanting some personalization for some time.
Kaity loves fairies, mermaids, and princesses. We went with a beautiful pink fairy. After all isn't pink the color choice of all princesses. Kaity loves to dress up with wings, and twirly dresses, the better it spins the better the dress. This little fairy's hair is tossled much like Kaity's is 90% of the time...not by mom and dad's likings. If I could have painted a face, it would have been Kaity's, her smile is perfect and beautiful, and radiates warmth...with a touch of naughtiness...just like most fairies.
Addy's picture is a horse, IF I believed in reincarnation...I would think Addy was a horse before becoming a beautify little girl.
Addy's two loves at this time are horses and Irish dancing, so we decided this was her Irish filly named Teagan - irish - meaning "beautiful". The horse and Addy alike resonate characteristics such as grace, strength, and beauty.
I love you both dearly...dad.



No comments:
Post a Comment