Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Fourth of July

Here are a few pictures that we took while spending the 4th of July with some friends. Not only did we celebrate the Fourth, but we also celebrated a birthday of a good friend. The first picture is a collage of pictures I took with my phone. The wives got a huge kick out of watching me try to take pictures. Everytime I would try to take a few pictures in one area they would stop and then begin in another part of the sky, finally I just sat in one area and took away. That is when they started again. We didn't shoot off many fireworks, but here are a few pictures of the kids playing with sparklers, that is about as adventurous as we get. After firing a few, we relaxed on the curb for a while and watched the neighbors very expensive displays. Then we went for a walk around the neighborhood and sat in the park for a while. We really enjoyed ourselves.

No comments: